Service Terms & Conditions
- Current charges are available on request.
- Labour is guaranteed for 90 days.
- A false call out charge within the guarantee period will apply as follows:
- Failure to replenish with salt
- Resetting of the controller
- Fault arising from repairs carried out by another engineer not authorised by Genus Water Limited.
- Faults arising from faulty plumbing or electrics
- Any defect or damage occasioned by fire, storm, flood or other extraneous causes.
- Replaced parts are guaranteed for 12 months.
- Repair parts not included are parts used for the installation of the product, eg pressure reducing valves, by-pass valves.
- Genus Water Limited will offer its services Monday to Friday on an am/pm basis. A specific time cannot be entered into.
- A customer will be deemed liable for any repeat visit made as a result of a customer not being present to an appointment and where no notification was given to cancel such appointment.
- The customer has the right to cancel their appointment up to 24 hours before their appointment, after which a cancellation charge will apply.
- In the event that Genus Water Limited is unable to repair or service your water softener, or the water softener has restricted access a call out charge will apply.
- Genus Water Limited reserves the right to refuse the acceptance of any appliance for its services.
- Genus Water Limited shall not be liable if it is unable to carry out its obligations due to industrial dispute or force majeure.
- Genus Water Limited shall not be liable for any consequential loss howsoever arising.
Opens in a new window