ELP – Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are engineered in response to the need within the light commercial market for a system without a pump. The ELP – Series systems provide a cost–effective solution for customers and are easy to install and maintain. These systems are designed to be wall mounted, and feature a 5 – Micron Sediment and 10 – Micron Carbon Pre–Filters, Slim Line Cartridge Housings, 500 GPD membrane and membrane housing.
ELP – Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are available in models ranging from 350 to 700 gallons per day (GPD), at a line pressure of 70 psi (ELP – 350 and ELP – 700). The ELP – 500 model is also available with a pump to deliver 500 GPD.
- Cover with Glycerin–Filled Pressure Gauges Including:
Post–Filter Pressure Gauge
Operational Pressure Gauge
Permeate Pressure Gauge
DM 2 Dual TDS Meter
- TF – 3012 – 350 Membrane Element
- 3012 Membrane Housing
- 2.5” x 20” 5 – Micron Sediment Pre–Filter
- 2.5” x 20” 10 – Micron Carbon Block Pre–Filter and Post–Filter
- 20” Slim Line Cartridge Housings
- Automatic Shut Off Valve
- Push/Pull Fittings with Locking Safety Clip