Our business philosophy is based on the establishment of long term client relationships achieved through quality service and personal commitment to the completion of successful contracts – in short to give the customer exactly what they need, provide quality products and to keep it simple.
Correcting clients’ water problems is a personal relationship. No single mass-produced item will provide the uniform solution for all people – this makes problem water solving individual to customer activity. The problems can differ and our diagnosis may differ – for this reason the design, installation and service are just as valuable in our client / supplier relationship as the equipment that we may eventually provide.
Our simple and straightforward way of working would include:
- Find out what the client expects from our products
- Form an understanding of how water treatment may have a bearing on the client’s business
- Determination of the client needs as their perception of requirements may not necessarily be correct
- Offer the best product most suited to the application
- Ensure correct installation of the products
- Provide operational training
- Provide after sales back-up
- Provide planned maintenance throughout the life cycle of our client’s products
We look forward to both the technical and commercial challenges of the future and are confident that the wealth of experience and expertise within Genus Water will guarantee that you are completely satisfied.